- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fluffy Frosting Recipe
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|10x confectioners' powdered sugar||1 Pound, sifted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1950 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.92%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 75.7 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 480 g160.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 448.6 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.92%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place together egg whites and cream of tartar.
2) Beat the egg white mixture until it forms firm peak.
3) In a cup, mix together corn syrup, water, vanilla and lemon extract.
4) Add vanilla mixture alternately with sugar to egg-white mixture, beating well after each addition, until frosting is creamy-stiff.
5) Use as desired for coating cakes.