- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes Recipe
|Low fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 82 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.5 mg
Sodium 262.4 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5 minutes.
4. Onto a preheated griddle lightly brushed with oil pour 1/4 cup of batter and bake until the top is bubbly and edges are baked.
5. Turn and bake the other side.
6. Serve hot with the desired garnish.