- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe Video
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.5%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.1 mg
Sodium 413.8 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.7 g78.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, break the eggs. Whisk them for 2 minutes till frothy.
2. Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and whisk well to combine all.
3. Add the coconut flour and baking soda to the egg mix and mix till incorporated. Do not over mix it.
4. Heat a frying pan on medium to medium low. Drizzle oil on it.
5. Pour ladle of pancake mix to form small circle on the pan.
6. Cook them till they begin to bubble and flip them to cook the other side as well.
7. Remove and repeat the same for the whole batter.
8. In a serving plate, serve them drizzled with maple syrup or garnished with cinnamon powder or even strawberries.