- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Carrot Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Eggs||4 Medium (organic brown eggs)|
|Grated carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 82.7 mg
Sodium 662.6 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 45.3 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needcupcake liners, ice cream scoop,
1. Bake in the oven for 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together sugar and grated carrots, stir well to mix and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix together sifted flour baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4. In a mixer bowl, put together eggs and canola oil, and blend using a hand blender for about 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Add the carrot mixture into the egg mixture and blend well with a hand blender.
6. Add in the flour mixture in about 3 to 4 parts and mixing well after each addition using hand blender.
7. In a cupcake liner lined cupcake tray, drop the batter using ice cream scoop.
8. Bake the cupcakes in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown in colour.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
10. Serve as desired.