- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fluff Cornflake Kisses Recipe
|Marshmallow fluff||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Corn flakes||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs), flaked|
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.3%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g118.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 724.4 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 73 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 22%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff peaks forms, add marshmallow fluff, vanilla and beat until very stiff peaks form
2. Add cornflakes and coconut flakes and fold in.
3. Onto a lightly greased baking sheet, drop teaspoonfuls of this mixture.
4. In a preheated oven bake the mixture drops at 150 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes.
5. Cool at room temperature.
6. Serve cool.