- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cauliflower Pizza Recipe Video
|Cauliflower||2 Cup (32 tbs), tops grated|
|Cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1391 Calories from Fat 938
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g163.9%
Saturated Fat 64.3 g321.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 727.5 mg
Sodium 2404.2 mg100.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.4%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 90 g179.4%
Vitamin A 76.1% Vitamin C 168.6%
Calcium 221.2% Iron 31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 480F.
2. In a pot, cook the cauliflower covered for about 10 minutes. Transfer into a large bowl and allow to cool.
3. Combine cauliflower, egg, cheese( 1 1/2 cups), salt, pepper and oregano. Transfer the mixture onto a baking tray spread evenly.
4. Bake at 480F for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes take it out of the oven, spread tomato sauce on top.
5. Top with cheese( 1/2 cup). Bake at for another 15 minutes or until the base is crispy. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Cut into squares or wedges and serve.