- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 631 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.5%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 256.4 mg
Sodium 276.7 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 46.7 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line the bottom of a 9″ spring form pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Wrap the outside of pan with aluminium foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
4. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat cream until it start to bubble around the edges.
5. Turn the heat off, and slowly add in the chocolate chips and whish as you add until all the chocolate melts.
6. Add in the vanilla and little bit of butter at a time and whisk until everything is melted, set aside.
7. In a bowl, put together eggs, brown sugar, and salt, and beat with an electric mixer about 5 minutes or until the eggs have doubled in volume.
8. Stream in little chocolate mixture in to the eggs and whisk to combine, add in the remaining chocolate mixture and whisk well. Do not over mix.
9. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for one hour.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
11. Put the cake into the refrigerator allow to sit overnight.
12. Next day, run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen it.
13. Remove the pan and invert the cake on a cake stand.
14. Arrange the raspberries all over the top, sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut and serve as desired.
You can dust with cocoa power, put mixed berries on the top, drizzle with chocolate, anything you want.