- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Flour Tortillas Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg
Sodium 2182.7 mg90.9%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 2% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, take all purpose flour
2. Add salt.
3. Distribute lard in the mixing bowl and mix it.
4. Add hot water little by little and keep mixing it.
5. When a loose ball forms, transfer it into the cutting board and knead it very lightly till the dough is shinier and does not have any cracks.
6. Make small balls and roll it on your board. Keep it aside for 30 minutes or refrigerate them.
7. Roll them out on a disc shape and cook on a nonstick griddle. Turn it to cook on the other side.
8. This can be used to make burritos.