- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flounder Fillets In Foil Recipe
|Green onions/Shallots||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92 mg
Sodium 599.9 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a pan saute shallots or green onions in margarine till soft, add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
3. Then stir in wine, lemon juice and parsley and cook until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. With margarine or oil lightly grease 4 pieces of heavy duty foil, place a fillet on each piece and season with salt and pepper.
5. Over each fillet spoon some mushroom sauce, draw edges of foil together and seal.
6. Bake 20 minutes such that the fish flakes.
7. Serve hot with desired garnish.