- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbed Garlic Bread Recipe Video
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced (as required)|
|Flat leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ciabatta bread loaf||1 , sliced|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, cubed|
Calories 485 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 659 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix garlic, olive oil, parsley, oregano and mix them well till combined.
3. Take half portion of the sliced bread. Spread the herb mixture on it. On the other half place butter cubes. Place the buttered portion over the herbed portion to form a sandwich.
4. Wrap this sandwich in a foil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, let it sit for few minutes and slice it before serving.
6. In a serving plate, serve the herbed garlic bread warm as an appetizer.