- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flattened Steak with Seafood Sauce - Cooking Made Simple by Belucci Recipe Video
|Steak||1 , flattened|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For seafood sauce|
|Chopped mussel meat||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fish||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped shallots||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Snow pea sprouts||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped carrots||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Cos lettuce leaves||4|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 761 Calories from Fat 407
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.6%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g77.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144 mg
Sodium 617.1 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 64 g128.6%
Vitamin A 127.9% Vitamin C 52.8%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 32.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. In a very hot non-stick pan, place the steak and cook until it gets to rare doneness, flip it once while cooking.
3. Meanwhile, in the same pan, melt margarine and put in mussel meat, fish, onion, carrot, shallots sprouts, and mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
4. Add in the cream and tomato paste, and let it cook until the carrots are soft and fish is cooked.
5. On a serving plate, with lettuce on one side place the steak.
6. Spoon the sauce over the steak and serve.