- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flat Brick Chicken Recipe Video
|Split chicken breasts||3 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Rosemary sprigs||3 Medium|
|Thyme sprig||1 Medium|
Calories 297 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg
Sodium 148.1 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 53 g105.1%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the chicken and coat it with olive oil.
2. Remove the thyme and rosemary for the stem, and rub gently with your hand.
3. Add in the lemon juice, rosemary and thyme, and toss well to coat all the pieces.
4. In a skillet over medium low heat, place chicken breast in single layer.
5. Place something heavy over the chicken like, iron skillet, Panini pan or foil wrapped brick, and allow to cook for 15 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the weight, flip the chicken and cook for 15 to 16 minutes or until the thickest part measures 180°F and chicken is golden brown in colour.
7. Serve hot as it is or with desired dip.