- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flaming Caprese Salad with Peaches, Mozzarella and Bourbon Recipe
|Peaches||2 Medium (Fresh and Organic)|
|Basil leaves||3 (Fresh and Organic)|
|Spring mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 725 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g91.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.1 mg34.4%
Sodium 2884.3 mg120.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 29.8 g
Protein 33 g66.9%
Vitamin A 115.1% Vitamin C 57.3%
Calcium 73.3% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add the peaches and the mozzarella cheese.
3. Warm it through and add the boubon.
4. Turn off the heat and flambe it.
5. In a bowl, empty the cup of spring mix.
6. Transfer the cheese and peaches mixture to it.
7. Serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv