- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Flambéed Venison Steak Recipe Video
|Venison steak/Beef or any other meat||2 Pound|
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Kentucky Straight Bourbon)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For the Marinade)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For the Marinade)|
|Cayenne||1 Teaspoon (For the Marinade)|
|Chiptole seasoning||1 Teaspoon (For the Marinade)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For the Marinade)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (For the Marinade)|
Calories 790 Calories from Fat 355
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.7 mg
Sodium 1310.4 mg54.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.8%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 98 g195.7%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 84.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a ziplock back, mix the vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce,cayenne, chiptole seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Add the meat to the bag and coat with marinade and set aside for 6-8 hours.
3. Before you are ready to cook, pre-heat the grill.
4. Put the meat on the grill for 5-8 minutes.
5. In a pan, add the bourbon.
6. Place the steaks into the pan and flambe the meat until the alcohol evaporates.
7. Place the steak back on th grill to cook on the other side for 5 minutes.
8. Plate the steak with some herbed potatoes and serve.