- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick California Roll Recipe Video
|Chinese cabbage||2 Small, sliced|
|Artificial crab meat||4 , sliced|
|Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Per Person)|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Wasabi sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 633 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1995.7 mg83.2%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.6%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 34 g68.6%
Vitamin A 750.7% Vitamin C 630%
Calcium 104.1% Iron 51.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put a couple of tbsp of rice vinegar in a bowl of water. It prevents spreading of germs and prevents the rice from sticking onto the hands.
3. Place the nori sheet with its textured side up and spread a handful of rice, thinly and evenly.
4. Spread the rice all over the sheet and spread thinly so that you can see the nori sheet.
5. Spread the sesame seed over the rice.
6. Lift up the nori sheet and flip it over on top of the sushi rolling mat covered with a poly bag.
7. Make 2 lines with wasabi sauce over the nori sheet.
8. Place 2 strips of baby Chinese cabbage over the wasabi sauce.
9. Place the strips of fake crab meat over it.
10. Now roll over the nori sheet along with the mat but the mat will not be rolled along with the sushi.
11. Wet a knife and cut the sushi roll into half. Then fold it and gain cut into half and then into quarter.
12. Each roll will make 8 sushi pieces.