- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Five Fold Pork Dumplings Recipe Video
|Dumpling wraps||1 Pound (1 packet)|
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Portabella mushroom||4 Small, chopped finely|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg
Sodium 931.7 mg38.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 22 g43.1%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl add pork, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, fennel seeds, portabella mushrooms and green onions. Mix them well till combined.
2. Make small balls around 2 teaspoons each. Place them on a bowl and in the refrigerator for around 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour remove the pork balls from the refrigerator.
4. Take each dumpling dough and wet the edges with water. On one side fold it into pleats to form a pocket. Place the pork ball in it and seal the edges well. Repeat this with all the pork balls..
5. Heat a skillet with olive oil on high heat. Place the dumplings in it and cook for a few minutes or till the bottoms are cooked or browned.
6. Pour around ¼ cup of water, cover and steam for around 6 minutes. Transfer into a plate.
7. In a serving plate, serve the dumpling hot with your choice of dip.