- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Tacos Recipe Video
|Tortillas||4 (Or As Required)|
|Fish||1 , cleaned and filleted (Any fish, Red Snapper or Halibut)|
|Batter||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Napa cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|White onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1575 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.2%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208 mg
Sodium 1777.6 mg74.1%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g72.8%
Sugars 25.9 g
Protein 102 g203.2%
Vitamin A 79.5% Vitamin C 161.7%
Calcium 31.6% Iron 49.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Season the fish with salt and coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
2) Dip the fish in the beer batter and deep fry in a fryer until golden. Remove and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, combine all the napa & red cabbage salad chipotle vinaigrette ingredients together and flavor with honey.
4) On a serving plate, place the tortilla, lay the fried fish in the middle and top with the napa cabbage salad.
5) Serve the fish taco immediately.