- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Grilled Fish Tacos Recipe Video
|Mahi mahi||12 Ounce|
|Lemon herb marinade||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Fresh tomato||1 , diced|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Fish taco white sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 989 Calories from Fat 713
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.3%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.8 mg
Sodium 1311.7 mg54.7%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 23 g45.2%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 34.3%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the fish tacos, first rinse thawed fish under cool water and pat dry.
2. Next, place fish in a plastic bag and pour the marinade over the fish.
3. Seal bag and mix with your hands.
4. Marinade fish in the refrigerator no more than 30 minutes.
5. Dice the tomato, and shred the cabbage.
6. Continue this recipe for fish tacos by starting your grill. If you don't have a grill or BBQ, you can either fry or bake your fish. After the fish is cooked, assemble your fish tacos straight away.
7. Serve the grilled fish taco with my fish taco sauce. I hope you find this one of your favorite fish taco recipes!