- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Rangoon Recipe Video
|Wonton wrappers||30 (1 package contains 50 sheets)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For the filling|
|Green onion||1 Medium, slice|
|Water chestnuts||4 Small, mince|
|Tuna in oil||8 Ounce, drained (2 4 ounce cans)|
|Cream cheese||7 Ounce|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89 mg
Sodium 845.1 mg35.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Slice the green onions and mince the water chest nuts, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the drained tuna, cream cheese, green onions, water chest nuts, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper, combine until well incorporated.
3. Beat one egg in a bowl, set aside.
4. Place the wonton wrapper on a board; place a teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush egg on all four edges.
5. Fold it into a triangle and seal the edges, continue until the filling is over.
6. Preheat the oil in the wok to about 365-370 degree, deep fry the fish Rangoon for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once done place it on the strainer to drain the excess oil.
8. Serve the fish Rangoon with sweet and sour sauce.