- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Once a Week Kitchen - How to Make Fish with Parsley Sauce Recipe Video
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White fish||150 Gram, skinned|
|For parsley sauce|
|Plain flour||10 Gram|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|For vegetable stack|
|Herb butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|New potatoes||3 , grated|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , peeled, grated|
|Green bean||50 Gram, chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 701 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.8 mg
Sodium 2278 mg94.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 143.8% Vitamin C 86%
Calcium 37.7% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a round baking dish, put butter, place in the oven, heating at 350F, for a couple of minutes.
2. In the baking dish with butter, place the fish, toss to coat with butter, sprinkle bread crumbs. Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, place by layers, herb butter(1/2 tablespoon), green beans, carrot, herb butter (1 tablespoon), potato and herb butter(1/2 tablespoon).
4. Season with salt and pepper.Cover with a saucer and microwave for about 5 minutes.
5. In a pan, heat butter, add flour, salt and pepper, whisk to mix all ingredients for about 30 seconds.
6. When the sauce is sizzling, add milk, whisk again, add in the parsley, mix.
7. In a serving plate, invert the contents of the vegetable stack, place the baked fish and drizzle the prepared sauce, serve.