- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pressure Cooked Fish Stock Recipe
|Fish bones and trimmings||750 Gram|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Celery stalk||1 , scrubbed and chopped|
|Peppercorns||To Taste (few)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 869 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.5%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.97%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 425.6 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 141 g282.5%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 165.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the cooker, place together fish bones and trimming, onion and celery.
2) Stir in the water not more than half of the cooker.
3) Heat the bone mixture to the boil and skim thoroughly.
5) Season with the salt, peppercorns and mace.
6) Put the lid on the cooker and bring to high pressure.
7) Allow to cook uncooked bones for 15 minutes.
8) Lower the pressure quickly.
9) Pass the bone mixture through strainer.
10) Allow to cool thoroughly before using.
11) Use as desired.