- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Fish Sticks Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.7 mg
Sodium 149.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.6%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, flour and vegit.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs.
3. Add the fish sticks in egg and coat the fish pieces with egg.
4. Take one fish stick at a time and coat it with flour breadcrumb mixture.
5. In a pan, heat oil and cook fish sticks until golden.
6. Serve it with sauce.