- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce Recipe
|Fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Milk And Cream)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 368 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.7 mg
Sodium 667.3 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 33 g66.6%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until tender.
6. Add bread crumbs, tarragon leaves, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
7. Cover each fillet with equal quantity of bread mixture.
8. Roll the fillet and secure with woken toothpick.
9. In a shallow baking dish, place the rolled fillets.
10. Drizzle wine over the fillets and 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine.
11. Bake for around 25 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
12. Brush the fish with pan juice several times while cooking.
13. Drizzle shrimp sauce over rolled up fillets.