- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Mayonnaise Recipe
|Boneless fish||1 Kilogram|
|White vinegar||10 Milliliter|
|Black pepper||8 Gram|
Calories 812 Calories from Fat 611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.6%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.7 mg
Sodium 235.1 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 46 g91.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the fish into 5 –inch x 3-inch pieces.
2. In a shallow pan, arrange the fish pieces and cover with vinegar, bay leaves, pepper corns, oil, chopped onion and lemon juice.
3. Cover the pan with its lid or with a aluminum foil.
4. Place on a medium flame and poach fish for 10-15 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, carefully lift out the fish pieces onto a plate and allow to cool
6. Reserve the poaching liquid for another purpose like making soup.
7. When the fish is cold, arrange on a platter.
8. Coat the fish pieces with mayonnaise sauce.
9. Garnish the platter with salad greens if desired.
10. Serve cold.