- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Fish Fritters Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg||4 , beaten|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Fish sauce||1 Pound, cooked|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 799 Calories from Fat 680
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g118.3%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141 mg
Sodium 6044.8 mg251.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 0.7%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place paper towels over a plate and set aside.
3. In a bowl whisk together the beaten eggs, salt, and black pepper until frothy.
4. Take the cooked fish and tear it into shreds and place into the egg wash.
5. Add the all purpose flour and mix well.
6. When the oil is hot take a tablespoon of the fish mixture and form a flat 2 inch patty using both hands.
7. Place the patty in the oil and fry for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Do not overcrowd the sautÃ© pan.
8. Remove the cooked patty to the paper covered plate and allow to drain.
9. Repeat the process with the remaining patties and serve immediately.