- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Flake Potato Puffs Recipe
|Flaked fish fillets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), scalded|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168.6 mg
Sodium 481.4 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 56.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, butter, milk, seasonings, and egg yolks.
3. Add parsley, onions and fish flakes.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg white until stiff.
5. Add the egg white to the potato mixture.
6. Mix by folding stiffly beaten egg.
7. In 6 well-greased individual casseroles, pour the mixture by dividing into 6 equal portions.
8. In a pan of water, place the casserole dishes and bake for 30-35 minutes until the puffs are brown.
9. Garnish with fresh parsley.