- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Fillets with Sauce Supreme Recipe
|Flounder fillets||3 Pound (6 Fillets, 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Asparagus||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked (Fresh Or Frozen)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3247 Calories from Fat 1727
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g297.5%
Saturated Fat 52.6 g263%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 1177.7 mg
Sodium 4739.8 mg197.5%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.7%
Dietary Fiber 21.6 g86.6%
Sugars 86.4 g
Protein 216 g431.6%
Vitamin A 170.5% Vitamin C 210.5%
Calcium 104% Iron 106.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat oven to 425° F.
2) Season the fillets by brushing oil and sprinkling with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) In a skillet, add mushrooms and onion to sauté in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine mushrooms and onion with parsley.
5) Spoon the mixture over fillets.
6) Tightly roll the fillets and tie the end parts with string.
7) Use greased baking dish to arrange the rolls.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 25 minutes without putting a cover.
9) During the baking, in a saucepan, add cornstarch, 1 teaspoon salt and a dash of white pepper to combine.
10) Mix with 2 tablespoons milk until the mixture becomes smooth.
11) Stir in remaining milk over low heat to boil for a minute until mixture gets thick.
12) Remove from heat and add egg yolks to mix. Fold in remaining lemon juice and salad oil, beating until smooth.
13) Place asparagus around fish and spread sauce on top.
14) Place inside the broiler, 3 inches from heat until browned.
15) Serve the dish with rice or bread rolls.