- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe Recipe
|Sole fillets/Any firm white fillets||24 Ounce (4 Pieces, 6 Ounce Each, Use Fresh Or Frozen And Thawed)|
|Fat free italian dressing/Vinaigrette||2 Tablespoon|
|Fine unseasoned bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon (Use Dry Type)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
|Red onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley/2 teaspoons dried||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.1 mg
Sodium 412.3 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.5%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 42 g84.5%
Vitamin A 93.8% Vitamin C 227.2%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
5) Take a large bowl and mix together broccoli, corn, red pepper, onion, parsley, basil and seasonings in it.
6) Take 4 individual or one 13" x 9" x 2" ovenproof dish; grease them with oil and divide the vegetable mixture equally among them.
7) With aluminum foil, cover the dishes and bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes until the vegetables are just soft.
8) Add fish fillets on top after uncovering the dishes and again bake, covered for 8 to 10 minutes until fish is just cooked and moist in thickest part.
9) Remove the cover and add in bread crumb mixture.
10) Again bake uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes until the topping is golden.
11) Serve hot.