- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish Baked In Foil Recipe
|Fish fillets||4 (Cod, Perch, Whitefish, Etc., 1 Pound)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 Small, sliced lengthwise|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 730 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 396.8 mg
Sodium 972.5 mg40.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 108 g215.8%
Vitamin A 192.4% Vitamin C 50.9%
Calcium 37.9% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Divide fish into 4 serving portions if necessary. Place each portion in center of a 12-inch square of foil.
3. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Put carrot and onion on fish. Seal foil.
5. Place on shallow pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Fold back foil, sprinkle fish with parsley. Serve in foil.