- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish and Vegetable Salad Recipe
|Whole beets||1 Can (10 oz) (Tiny)|
|Whole green beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|French dressing||7 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, steamed and flaked|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2698 Calories from Fat 1833
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 205 g315.2%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g107.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1051.3 mg
Sodium 2974.6 mg123.9%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.8%
Sugars 49 g
Protein 147 g293.1%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 68.1%
Calcium 52.3% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and chives and toss the fish flakes in this mixture.
5) Take large serving platter and arrange lettuce cups.
6) Garnish with marinated beets and beans, top with hard-cooked eggs, and serve.