- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fish And Mushroom Ring Recipe
|Pomfret/Any other white fish||500 Gram|
|Shelled peas||55 Gram|
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 224.8 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Slice a few thin pieces of capsicum and chop the remaining. Chop tomatoes and onion. Cook peas and mushrooms.
3. Melt fat. Saute finely chopped onion and tomatoes. Remove from fire. Add rice, peas and mushrooms, mix well. Add seasoning.
4. Pack an oiled ring mould with rice mixture and keep mould in hot water.
5. Skin, flake and bone fish and stir into the curry sauce.
6. Turn out rice on to a hot dish. Fill centre with fish mixture. Garnish with sliced capsicum and a few mushrooms