- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Finnish Cookies Recipe
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Ounce (Or Use As Required)|
|Ground almonds||2 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2990 Calories from Fat 1952
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 222 g341%
Saturated Fat 133.8 g668.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1232.4 mg
Sodium 288.7 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 223 g74.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 172.4 g
Protein 32 g64.9%
Vitamin A 143.3% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 18% Iron 28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the hard-boiled eggs to the mixture, passing them through a sieve after chopping them
4) Add the vanilla and egg beating them in.
5) Add the flour to make a dough, soft in consistency.
6) Fashion into small balls, flattening them a little before coating with the beaten egg white.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the balls on the sheet..
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately or until they become a pale golden in color.
10) Serve as required.