- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Finger Chips Recipe
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mango powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Aamchur)|
Calories 1246 Calories from Fat 1015
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.7%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117.3 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.9%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 98.9%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
- Add salt according to taste.
- Heat around ½ liter of oil for frying.
- Put the cut potatoes in the pan for frying for around 2-3mins.
- When the potatoes become little pinkish in color and crisp remove it on a tissue paper to soak the excess oil from the potatoes.
- Now add red chilly powder and mango powder.
Your delicious and simple Finger chips are ready to eat.