- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Finger Sandwich Recipe Video
|White bread slices||12|
|Egg salad spread||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Softened butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
Calories 963 Calories from Fat 800
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g137.3%
Saturated Fat 33.1 g165.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.3 mg
Sodium 599.6 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.4% Iron 0.06%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedRolling pin
1. Cut the crusts off bread, flatten bread with a rolling pin.
2. Put a thin strip of softened butter along one edge to act like glue.
3. Put a 1/2" thick line of egg salad spread along the opposite side and roll up firmly.
4. Pinch one end of the rolled sandwich closed, rounding it off so it looks like the end of a finger.
5. Put a dab of butter on one end of the rolled sandwich, and place radish slice on top.
6. Arrange on a platter and serve.