- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Finger Drumsticks Recipe
|Chicken wings||3 Pound (Small About 15)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 554.1 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 25 g50.6%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Burn chicken wings if required. Discard the tips.
3) Using a sharp knife cut through the joint and divide each wing into half.
4) In broiler pan place the chicken in single layer on the rack.
5) Bake in oven turning once in 30 minutes.
6) In a small saucepan mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, ginger, and pepper.
7) Pour water, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
8) Add mixture to small saucepan, cook stirring constantly.
9) Let boil for 3 minutes thickens.
10) Brush the mixture on the part over chicken wings.
11) Bake and turn frequently, basting frequently with remaining lemon mixture. Continue baking for 40 minutes until richly glazed.
12) Before serving, put in a chafing dish or keep-hot server.
13) Put ring of thin lemon slices around it.
14) Serve hot.