- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets of Sole with Tarragon-Chive Butter Recipe
|Sole fillet/2 pound frozen fillets of sole , thawed||2 Pound|
|Frozen sole fillet||2 Pound (Thawed)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 278.2 mg
Sodium 494.2 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 87 g173.4%
Vitamin A 23.5% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Brush fillets with 1/4 cup butter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Arrange in greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
4. Cover dish with foil; bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
5. Combine rest of butter with tarragon, chives, and salt; heat slightly.
6. Serve on platter with sauce, reserved liquid and butter