- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets of Sole with Tarragon-Chive Butter Recipe
|Sole fillet/2 pound frozen fillets of sole , thawed||2 Pound|
|Frozen sole fillet||2 Pound (Thawed)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1068 Calories from Fat 694
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.3%
Saturated Fat 41.8 g209.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 377 mg
Sodium 1508.2 mg62.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 60 g119.9%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Brush fillets with 1/4 cup butter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Arrange in greased 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
4. Cover dish with foil; bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
5. Combine rest of butter with tarragon, chives, and salt; heat slightly.
6. Serve on platter with sauce, reserved liquid and butter