- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes Recipe
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cleaned (Cooked)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread loaf||1 Small, sliced lengthwise (With Crust Removed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1247 Calories from Fat 939
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g163.9%
Saturated Fat 63.5 g317.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 631.8 mg
Sodium 2002.9 mg83.5%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 54 g108.6%
Vitamin A 115.7% Vitamin C 75.9%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 39.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put the shrimps through meat grinder and process using a medium blade.
2) Take a bowl and combine cream cheese, chives, lemon juice, seasonings and horse-radish in it. Whip until mixture turns smooth.
3) Beat in ground shrimp.
4) Spread each slice of bread with mixture.
5) Roll and secure with toothpicks.
6) Wrap in wax paper or foil and store in refrigerator until chafing time.
7) Slice in discs of 1/2 inch thickness.
8) Take a blazer pan heat 2 tablespoons butter in it.
9) Fry the discs in small batches until delicate brown in color on both sides. Add butter as and when required.
10) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.