- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes Recipe
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cleaned (Cooked)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Horseradish||2 Tablespoon, prepared|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread loaf||1 Small, sliced lengthwise (With Crust Removed)|
|White bread loaf||1 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1548 Calories from Fat 979
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.4%
Saturated Fat 64.3 g321.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 976.5 mg
Sodium 2521.4 mg105.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 102 g204.5%
Vitamin A 136.9% Vitamin C 110.4%
Calcium 42.4% Iron 72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put the shrimps through meat grinder and process using a medium blade.
2) Take a bowl and combine cream cheese, chives, lemon juice, seasonings and horse-radish in it. Whip until mixture turns smooth.
3) Beat in ground shrimp.
4) Spread each slice of bread with mixture.
5) Roll and secure with toothpicks.
6) Wrap in wax paper or foil and store in refrigerator until chafing time.
7) Slice in discs of 1/2 inch thickness.
8) Take a blazer pan heat 2 tablespoons butter in it.
9) Fry the discs in small batches until delicate brown in color on both sides. Add butter as and when required.
10) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.