- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Pacifica Recipe
|White fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 0.73 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150 mg
Sodium 849.1 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 41 g81.3%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 15% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, ginger root, brown sugar and green onion. Place it aside.
2) Use a shallow dish to arrange the fish.
3) Pour the sauce mixture on top of the fish.
4) Cover with lid and place into refrigerator for at least one hour.
5) Remove the fish by reserving the marinade.
6) Place inside the broiler by keeping 3 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
7) Brush with sauce at least one time during broiling.
8) Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.