- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Of Sole with Green Grapes Recipe
|Seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets/Flounder||3 Pound|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2410 Calories from Fat 1191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.9%
Saturated Fat 61.7 g308.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 864.8 mg
Sodium 6076.5 mg253.2%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 74.2 g
Protein 175 g350.5%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 55.3%
Calcium 32.8% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and fill with boiling water.
2) Simmer the grapes in it for a couple of minutes.
3) Drain them and squeeze lemon juice on them.
4) Season fish fillets with paprika and salt.
5) Take a blazer pan.
6) Heat the butter in it until begins to bubble.
7) Add fillets and sauté until they turn golden brown on both the sides and become soft.
8) Keep the fillets warm by placing on a hot plate until all of them are sautéed.
9) Place the filets to the blazer pan again.
10) Add lemon juice and grapes over it.
11) Place cover and heat thoroughly.
12) Serve as required.