- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Of Sole Duglere Recipe
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Fish stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4507 Calories from Fat 3104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 351 g539.9%
Saturated Fat 196 g980%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1714.2 mg
Sodium 5770 mg240.4%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 58.4 g
Protein 190 g379.2%
Vitamin A 352.7% Vitamin C 218.6%
Calcium 73.4% Iron 37%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Trim and chop the shallots finely.
2) Skin, deseed and chop tomatoes.
3) Skin and rut the garlic.
4) Preheat oven at 350°F
5) Grease a shallow, flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
6) Nib garlic lightly around dish.
7) Place sole fillets in a single layer in the dish.
8) Sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper.
9) Sprinkle shallots on the fish.
10) Place tomatoes on it.
11) Add stock and the wine. Seal with buttered waxed paper.
12) Bring to simmering point on top of the stove and decrease the heat.
13) Poach sole for 7 minutes till firm.
14) Alternately, bake fish in the center for about 15 minutes.
15) Cover the fish and drain it to keep it warm.
16) Boil the cooking liquid with shallots and tomatoes and reduce to a quarter.
17) Remove from heat and mix cream.
18) Add beurre manie piece by piece and whisk till completely absorbed.
19) Gently mix the tarragon.
20) In a bowl, add remaining butter and egg yolk. Mix into cream sauce.
21) Adjust seasoning.
22) Before serving, arrange sole fillets on a large flat heated dish.
23) Sprinkle lemon juice on it.
24) Blend few drops of Tabasco into the sauce.
25) Cover fillets with sauce and sprinkle parsley with sauce.
26) Serve with plain green salad and boiled potatoes.