- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets in Lemon Butter Recipe
|Sole fillets/Haddock fillets||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.4 mg
Sodium 671.7 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 34.2% Vitamin C 23.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a dish, arrange the fillets with the thick side on the outer edges of the dish.
2) Season with the salt and pepper.
3) In 1-quart casserole, place the butter to melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Blend in the parsley and lemon juice, then pour over the fish.
5) Top with the buttered cracker crumbs, then sprinkle over the paprika.
6) Cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.