- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Dauphine Recipe
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried minced onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Small, minced (small clove)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread slice||2 , toasted and coarsely crumbled|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.6 mg
Sodium 475.3 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 32 g65%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 28.9%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Dredge the fish with salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Fold each fillet lightly into three parts.
5) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
6) In a bowl mix together tarragon, onion, garlic and tomato juice.
7) Gently stream the onion mixture on top of the fish.
8) Sprinkle the crumbs over the fish.
9) Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
10) Carefully place the fish on the serving plate, topped with the sauce from the pan and serve lemon wedge on side.