- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Amandine Recipe
|Slivered, blanched almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into individual portions|
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.5%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.8 mg
Sodium 525.8 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 45 g89.4%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 2-cup measure, take almonds and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
2. Cook on High 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine on High for 35 seconds.
4. Mix lemon juice and add fish.
5. Cover the dish with wax paper.
6. Cook on High for 2 minutes.
7. Turn dish and cook another 3 minutes until the fillet is cooked.
8. Season with salt and garnish with buttered almonds.