- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillets Al Anglaise Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.3%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.2 mg
Sodium 77 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 25.4% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the fillets into individual portions.
2. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and rind and roll the pieces in it.
3. In in an 8 x 8-inch glass dish or a 9-inch pie plate, place the fish in a single layer.
4. With a brush, brush each fillet with melted butter or margarine.
5. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
6. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes in the microwave at High, until the fish flakes easily, without turning.
7. Serve with the butter from the dish, with salt and pepper on the side.