- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce Recipe
|Sole fillets||1 Pound|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, chopped finely|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.9 mg
Sodium 548.1 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 46 g92.4%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 45.8%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 7 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan brush with the milk-free margarine.
3) Spread half of the bread crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then evenly spread over the green pepper, onion and tomatoes.
5) Lay the fish over the vegetables and pour in the white wine.
6) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8) In a small saucepot, drain and pour the pan liquid.
9) Combine the flour and cold water, then stir into the saucepot and cook gently.
10) Stir in the milk-free margarine and cook further until the mixture is thickened.
11) Pour the sauce over the fish and cover with rest of the bread crumbs.
12) Bake for another 5 minutes, until brown on top.
13) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.