- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillet of Sole Amandine Recipe
|Frozen fillet of sole||16 Ounce|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.8 mg
Sodium 311.2 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 11 g21.3%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 3% Iron 0.95%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw fish in microwave oven.
2. Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, combine 1 tablespoon butter and almonds into it.
3. Cook the ingredients in microwave for 5-6 minutes at HIGH without putting the lid on.
4. Keep stirring so that the almonds get toasted well.
5. Once done, keep it aside.
6. Take a 2 cup glass measuring cup, put 1 tablespoon butter in it and heat for a minute at HIGH.
7. In an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put the fillets and apply melted butter on them.
8. Heat the fillets at HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the fish becomes flaky.
9. In the unused melted butter, put almonds, salt and lemon juice.
10. Serve the fillets seasoned with butter mixture.