- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fillet Of Cod With Wine And Cream Recipe
|Shallots||3 , peeled, chopped|
|Button mushrooms||6 , washed sliced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Cod fillets||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen, 4 Pieces, 450 Gram)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 665 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.2 mg
Sodium 717.6 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 88 g175.1%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 58.6%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take an ovenproof casserole
dish and add shallots and mushrooms in the bottom of the pan.
2) Season with a dash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Top with cod fillets and drizzle wine.
4) Take a cling film, cover the dish, and cook for 5-6 minutes on power, turn the dish once while cooking.
5) Arrange the fish on top of a plate and keep aside.
6) Blend in cream to the stock and cook without covering for 4 minutes on power or until the stock thickens.
7) Add the fish fillets to the sauce and reheat on power for a minute or two.
8) Serve immediately.