- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filled Ham Schnitzel Recipe
|Canned chopped mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained and finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled ham slices||8|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 51.4 mg
Sodium 46.4 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, add butter and sautÃ© mushrooms and parsley until brown.
2) Then, add 1 tablespoon flour and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
3) Coat this mixture on half slice of ham and fold the other half slice. Press it seal.
4) Now, dredge this schnitzel in egg, followed by flour and then again in egg and crumbs.
5) Take a shallow pan and melt shortening in it. Now, brown the schnitzel in it.
6) Serve filled ham schnitzel with fried or mashed potatoes.