- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles Recipe Video
|Instant noodles/Ramen noodles||150 Gram (about 2 packets, chicken or any of your favorite flavor)|
|Water||1 Liter (or see packaging label for the amount of water needed and add at least 200ml of water to accommodate the additional ingredients)|
|Carrot||100 Gram, sliced|
|Frozen chicken meatballs||150 Gram|
|Cabbage||50 Gram, shredded|
|Fried onion||20 Gram|
|Salt||1 Pinch (Optional)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch (Optional)|
Calories 448 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63 mg21%
Sodium 342.7 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 15 g29.7%
Vitamin A 201.6% Vitamin C 33.8%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour water into the cooking pan. Add the chicken balls and boil.
2. Simmer for 3 minutes or until done.
3. Add the seasoning mix found inside the instant noodles packets.
4. Add the carrots and the noodles. Simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add the cabbage and simmer with stirring for 30 seconds. You can add salt and pepper if you want.
6. Divide the noodles between two bowls and garnish with fried onions.