- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon with Pinoy Love Recipe Video
|Wonton wrappers||1 Packet|
|Salmon/Tuna or any white fish||300 Gram, diced into 1/2-cm pieces (Sashimi grade salmon)|
|Juice of lemon||1|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced|
|Ginger juice||2 Teaspoon (Thumb size ginger grated and juiced)|
|Sesame oil||1 Dash|
|Soy sauce||1 Dash|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Red thai chili||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Coconut flesh||50 Gram, cut into strips (extracted from a tender coconut)|
|Masago||1 Teaspoon (1 pinch per serving)|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.2 mg
Sodium 182.1 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Cupcake tin - to make the wonton cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Take the wanton skins and coat each of them with some oil. Press them into the cups of a cup cake tin and put it into a preheated oven and bake till they are golden brown.
3. Take a mixing bowl and to it add the salmon and the juice of 1 lime and toss well.
4. Add finely diced red onions, ginger juiced, a dash of sesame oil and a dash of soy sauce.
5. Also add chopped cilantro and a finely chopped red Thai chili.
6. Add the flesh (cut into thin strips) extracted from a tender coconut and combine well.
7. Serve by spooning the filling of the salmon ceviche into the baked wanton cups topped with some masago.